January 6, 2017. Ms. Salvacion Olinares, Ms. Elizabeth Owit and Ms. Trinidad Lagarto, officials from the Department of Education, Central Office, visited the Academia Progresiva De Manila to benchmark on best inclusive education practices. The said officials were impressed to see how APDM facilitates respect for diversity in terms of faith, race, economic status and ability. They reiterated that the Department of Education has initiated measures to encourage all schools to be more inclusive. Truly, APDM is helping pave the way for this vision.
Latest from APDM Philippines
- Our APDM Experience by Mrs. Leilani Naguit, mother of Lyle
- Our APDM Experience by Mrs. Abigail Tirazona, mother of David Sam & David Symoune Tirazona
- Our APDM Experience by Mrs. Mayreen Fos, mother of Trisha Mayelle Z. Fos
- Our APDM Experience by Mrs. Cindy Gonzaga-Ramil, mother of Ben
- Our APDM Experience by Mrs. Edna Mendaro, mother of Mark