TOYP Awards, Quebec, Canada, November 4, 2016. For his excellence and voluntary leadership in uplifting humanity through a more inclusive society, our very own Executive Director and Founder Prof. Abelardo Apollo I. David, Jr. was awarded as among the JCI Ten Outstanding Young Persons of the World! For this remarkable achievement, Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte congratulated Prof. David at the Malacañang Palace. A testimonial dinner was likewise hosted for him and for the 2016 The Outstanding Young Men (TOYM) of the Philippines awardees, on December 12, 2016 where Mr. Fernando Zobel de Ayala was among the guests of honor to congratulate Prof. David and the TOYM honorees. Perhaps what is most admirable about Prof. David is how despite the numerous local and international awards he has received, he has remained humble and quiet, unwavering in getting his hands and feet directly immersed in our school’s affairs as he steers us towards the realization of our vision and mission.
Latest from APDM Philippines
- Our APDM Experience by Mrs. Leilani Naguit, mother of Lyle
- Our APDM Experience by Mrs. Abigail Tirazona, mother of David Sam & David Symoune Tirazona
- Our APDM Experience by Mrs. Mayreen Fos, mother of Trisha Mayelle Z. Fos
- Our APDM Experience by Mrs. Cindy Gonzaga-Ramil, mother of Ben
- Our APDM Experience by Mrs. Edna Mendaro, mother of Mark