Taking emergency response seriously, APDM conducted a school-wide fire and earthquake drill on July 21, 2016. Staff and Students alike were briefed to stay calm and alert in such situations. Each grade level was given a chance to practice accident precautionary measures. The drills given were unannounced and students must be knowledgeable on the steps and actions to be undertaken when an emergency siren is heard during class. The students of APDM were briefed to perform ‘duck, cover and hold’ as steps to follow during an earthquake. For the fire drill, an organized simulation of the evacuation plan was implemented.
Latest from APDM Philippines
- Our APDM Experience by Mrs. Leilani Naguit, mother of Lyle
- Our APDM Experience by Mrs. Abigail Tirazona, mother of David Sam & David Symoune Tirazona
- Our APDM Experience by Mrs. Mayreen Fos, mother of Trisha Mayelle Z. Fos
- Our APDM Experience by Mrs. Cindy Gonzaga-Ramil, mother of Ben
- Our APDM Experience by Mrs. Edna Mendaro, mother of Mark